- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
CrossLoop is fully compatible with:
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
CrossLoop is also compatible with
Versions of CrossLoop
|CrossLoop 2.82 20/01/12||Free||English||Download|
|CrossLoop 2.44 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- We are pleased to bring you CrossLoop V2.60 which has new features for CrossLoop users, including Windows 7 support and the ability to run CrossLoop as a non-Administrator (Standard User)
- Extremely simple to setup for all levels
- Easily allows you to help people remotely
- No file sending
- No chat function
"Easy to use, good functionality."
Very easy to use. A lot of people forget that even the free account allows you to "save" one remote client in your web account, which you can then connect to without requiring the remote user's permission. Very helpful when I troubleshoot my mom's computer. Especially if a PC restart is needed.
But even if the remote user needs to provide the access code, it takes maybe a minute from beginning to seeing their screen on your computer. Any file transfer and Chat can be doe though using cloud storage like Dropbox and IM programs like Skype, for example.
I'm glad Crossloop is a straight forward, no frills remote access program. I have been using it for over a year and will continue using.
- One-click connect from web account.
- Simple interface.
- Would be nice if Crossloop window would use the resolution of my monitor instead of the remote computer's.
- 13 Jan 2014
Imagine being able to access and control your computer from anywhere on Earth using your iPhone.... See more
Have you ever been in the position where you’ve needed to access a PC from a different location? Maybe... See more